Boozey Brown Sugar Chili
2 Tbsp. olive oil
½ yellow onion (chopped)
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
2 lbs ground beef
1 (14 ounce) can light red kidney beans ,(drained)
1 (14 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, (drained)
1 (14 ounce) can black beans, (drained)
1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans, (drained)
1 12 ounce can beer (any beer of your choice)
1 (4 ounce) can tomato paste
1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles (drained)
1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
1 packet chili seasoning
1 packet ranch seasoning
¼ cup brown sugar
- In a large heavy pot on medium heat add first three ingredients and cook until tender.
- Add in the ground beef and cook until browned, breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
- Add all your cans of beans, canned tomatoes, chiles, and beer. Stir until combined.
- Next add tomato paste, chili seasoning, ranch seasoning, and brown sugar. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring just to boil and let simmer for 40 minutes.
- Serve and ENJOY!! Crackers, Cornbread, Fritos, cheese, the toppings are endless...
This chili has been a total hit in the family and asked when its going to be made again!